Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
Issues that need to be addressed EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
Issues that need to be addressed EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
Issues that need to be addressed EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
Issues that need to be addressed EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
Issues that need to be addressed EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
Issues that need to be addressed EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
Issues that need to be addressed EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
Issues that need to be addressed EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
Issues that need to be addressed EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

Issues that need to be addressed

4 posters

Go down

Issues that need to be addressed Empty Issues that need to be addressed

Post by Iffi Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:30 pm

A few things that I feel need to be addressed prior to our guild coming under scrutiny by going 25m on Openraid.

Our Chain of Command:
Iffi - G.M.
Slater - R.L.
Cheeko - Recruiter (Currently fill-in R.L. also)
Heelios - PVP (on leave till WoD)

If you have a raid issue, Cheeko/Slater are your points of contact. Anything to do with recruiting, Cheeko is the best person to talk to. Everything else is my domain. Website issues, Bank Issues, Voice comm, Promotion Issues, Fucking Drama, All of it. MINE. I spend a considerable amount of time online so it should be no problem finding me or sending me a pm on the website. Seriously, NOTHING in this game has to be addressed RIGHT NOW or the world will fall apart.

Strategy... Sunday/Monday 8-11pm, AKA When we are raiding... wrong time to discuss strategy. If we can spend time during the week trying to refine shit to play to our strengths and you want to help, hit us up, make a thread, take a fucking picture, I don't care but if we have the same fucking mess we had on Siegecrafter where every single pull was a 5 minute conversation about emp belts and changing the strats... I FUCKING SWEAR YOU WILL LEARN TO HATE ME. EDIT: If you have an issue or suggestion WHISPER the RL and if he feels like it whatever but if he says no, lock it up and perform. By constantly yammering on about changing shit all your doing is confusing everyone from what the intent is.

Call outs, They are the RL's priority. If he says Bob call out fucking smash colors, do it, but I am tired of hearing others call out brez, wipes, strat changes, when it is not your job. Raiders are there to execute the RL's vision not interject theirs. IF this post doesn't drive it into your head then me muting you during our raids will. This is non-negotiable so adapt or find a new home. Am I saying you cant talk in mumble? No, what I am saying is stay in your lane.

Last I checked none of you can solo Heroic SoO. We are a team. During raid, you need to drop all this petty bullshit. If I hear another complaint about Bob doesn't like me or Tito is mean, I swear I am going to fucking blow a gasket... Are we twelve years old people? Our intent is Heroic Progression, we are not casual, we go out of our way to find good players which tend to come with some baggage aka attitude. That is the nature of the beast. Grow some thick skin people. Wise man once said there is no I in team... that motherfucker didn't play World of Warcraft. That was a joke but seriously leave the fucking egos, drama, bullshit at the door of the raid. If your not helping get us a kill, what the fuck are you here for? That being said, treat your teammates with a little respect. If I get involved you will not like the outcome, I guarantee it.

Don't get me wrong I value each and everyone of you but at the same time, Progression is my #1 priority. You signed up to be on our roster, You accepted our philosophy by joining us.

Welcome to the collective,

Iffi

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Issues that need to be addressed Empty Re: Issues that need to be addressed

Post by Iffi Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:31 pm

By the way, it irks me that I have to post this YET AGAIN. The gloves are coming off at this point prepare your ass for injection.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schlup Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Iffi, since this is obviously directed at me alone you could have just sent me a private message rather than publicly tell me why I am a fuck up.

To address some of these concerns though, first off I apologize from the bottom of my heart, I was unaware of how I was effecting the guild in a negative way.

From now on I will do my best to call out stuff as asked by the RL. Outside of that I will shut the fuck up.

Also, I am very sorry for being disrespectful to my guildies, that was not my intention at all, I was merely joking around but I will stop that from now on. To those of you that felt I was being mean once again you have my deepest apologies for that, I love all of you and never meant for my banter to be taken that way. Also, even though it's been said to discuss these things with Iffy, if you feel I get out of line you may feel free to tell me directly and I will immediately stop that behavior.

On another note, after today's announcement it appears that 6.0 will be hitting in about 4 weeks, that means current heroic will be turned into Mythic and will require the 20 man raid size to continue on the difficulty that we have been doing. So basically we have 4 weeks to pick up 10+ new players to the team. I'm really hoping that the OpenRaid idea will pay off, it appears to be coming along nicely so far. I do think we will have an influx of people signing up right before the run so I wouldn't necessarily fully fill it out way ahead of time, some people can sit in the pending status for a while until a few hours before raid.

In closing, I am very sorry to everybody in the guild and will do my best from here on out to be better in every aspect.

Schlup

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Hey Schloop, this message is absolutely in no way directed solely at you. Like in no way at all. This is just a message to get everyone in the guild focused and on the same page while we push the last few bosses.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by surfandturf Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:58 am

I think Iffi's point is that we as a team are not communicating as efficiently as we could be.

For example:
Explaining strategies*, offering advice to people who dun goofed on the last pull, etc is a constructive use of mumble. Conversely, complaining about another wipe/what boss we should be on, telling jokes mid fight, etc is not.

At the same time:
Not speaking over others who are offering said advice, strategies, etc is a constructive use of silence. Conversely, not speaking and leaving soak mechanics, stun/healing rotations, etc up to chance is not.

Everyone on the team falls into all four of these categories to varying degrees, which is fine to an extent: we're human. However, if you want to git gud sometimes you have to man up and set aside my mic shyness (Freudian slip, oops) so you can tell people to get the fuck out of your matter scramble beam and go find a different one.

At the end of the day this team is lovely and I am enjoying both WoW and raiding than I have at any point in the past by a longshot.

*While still keeping Iffi's OP in mind

surfandturf
Healer Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down