Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
Blood Dk EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
Blood Dk EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
Blood Dk EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
Blood Dk EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
Blood Dk EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
Blood Dk EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
Blood Dk EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
Blood Dk EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
Blood Dk EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

Blood Dk

2 posters

Go down

Blood Dk Empty Blood Dk

Post by Nutrageous Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:19 am

#1 Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/Nutrageous/simple
#2 Experience with this class/spec:I have been running ass blood since I came back to the game mid cata. Have main tanked all of MoP and as any good blood dk does, made it look damn good.
#3 Progression:I am currently only 2/14 H on the current tier. I am the gm of a guild on the Shandris server, and about a month ago the guild fell apart for a few reason. People leaving WoW, jobs, things like that. I decided to take a little time off for myself after that all went down and now Im looking to get back into progressing through the rest of SoO
#4 WoL Parse: Don't have any current logs as my guild has been inactive for over a month and WoL decided to delete them.
#5 What are you looking for in a guild? A happy place to call home and to progress through the content with good folks.
#6 Bench or Core Slot requested? Core
#7 Why should we raid with you on our team? I bring a lot of experience and commitment to a raid. I come fully prepared every raid, usually with things for others as well as not everyone always seems to come ready to go. Im the GM of my current guild and was the raid leader as well, so I know and when to be serious and focus.
#8 Are you on psyche meds? ........I don't remember.
#9 Do you have problems being called out when you screw up? Not at all. Everyone has to be accountable for their actions. I have no problem letting someone know they did wrong so that they can learn from a mistake, just like I would want someone to do to me.

I heard about your guild from a post on the battle.net forums, and someone from your guild had posted on it and directed me here. I can be reached in game at Penetrator#1359 for any questions you may have. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

Nutrageous

Back to top Go down

Blood Dk Empty Re: Blood Dk

Post by Cheeko Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Hey Nutrageous,
Sorry about the super late response to your application. Unfortunately we don't have any core spots available for our main raid group at this time. We can bring you in as a social and bench member of the team, but no raid time is guaranteed.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum