Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck!

2 posters

Go down

This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! Empty This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck!

Post by Ashe Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc76RUNNgPQ

That kill order just makes it so they never have to deal with anything it seems.

The ballfield stays clear like 99% of the time.

We should try it sometime to see how it goes.

Their Kill Order: Missile, Laser, Missile, Laser, Missile, Mine, Laser, Mine, Laser, Laser, Missile, Mine

Ashe

Back to top Go down

This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! Empty Re: This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck!

Post by Schlup Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:20 am

Agree to disagree. They are getting push pull alot due to magnets that you really can't see, they are also getting push pull during missiles being out which kinda sucks and their mine positioning is complete shit.

Schlup

Back to top Go down

This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck! Empty Re: This Siegecrafter Kill order looks clean as fuck!

Post by Ashe Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:24 pm

[quote="
Schlup"
:3hnp3c2h]Agree to disagree. They are getting push pull alot due to magnets that you really can't see, they are also getting push pull during missiles being out which kinda sucks and their mine positioning is complete shit.

Idk, they handled everything pretty well, and it seems like it would be a lot easier to try then handling mines + missiles at the same time. They let magnets go through most of the time because they wont have as much sawblades to deal with. You can see on some push/pull phases where they literally only have dodge 2 or 3 sawblades.

Granted I guess this can be controlled by mages invis, rogues vanish, ect. BUt then again, I guess once you have the fight down and on farm you can make it look really really clean, so maybe youre right. Just seems like it would be easier then what were doing now.

Ashe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down