Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS

4 posters

Go down

Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS Empty Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS

Post by Bushie Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:54 pm

#1 Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... 1th/simple

#2 Experience with this class/spec:
I have played a hunter since launch, I have 225 days played on my main hunter, and another 40 days over alt hunters. Yes, I openly admit I have a hunter problem. It's the only class I feel comfortable with. As for spec I can play all of them at a high level and I understand how they all work and the synergy that each spec has. I was not lucky enough to get into the beta, so I'm not sure how everything will work with regards to the removal of arcane shot, the decrease to focus gained, and the change to dps cooldowns, but I have no doubt in my ability to adapt.

#3 Progression:
I have not raided at a high level since Wrath, but In wrath I was a heroic raider. I did a few SoO raids a few months back with some friends who threw a guild together and called it a raiding guild. Needless to say that went horribly, but it did light the fire in me to raid again.

#4 WoL Parse: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0ha4 ... dashboard/

#5 What are you looking for in a guild?
I really miss the sensation of killing a boss who has been a thorn in the side of the guild and its raiders for a while. I want that again, however, given my time restraints, I'm only able to raid twice a week. Very few guilds can offer the progression I'm after with the time commitment I can offer. Some camaraderie is also something that I feel a guild should offer. We're adults and know that you'll never get along with everyone, but if we're killing dragons and big evil orcs and whatnot, there should be something that smells like community in that group of people.

#6 Bench or Core Slot requested?
Core, however I'll easily give my spot up to others if it's farm content. Provided I don't need anything off the boss/es. No point in screwing people over later if I'm undergeared.

#7 Why should we raid with you on our team?
If you want a gear driven elitist, who isn't open to critiques, than you shouldn't raid with me. If you want someone who truly loves their class, and trying to squeeze every last ounce of huntery goodness out. Someone who is willing to help, learn, practice, with raid leading experience to help with problem recognition and possible solutions to the problem in question. Then I'm your man.

#8 Are you on psyche meds? Not since I was a kid, shortly after I was told that "
one day you'll grow up and become very dangerous to everyone around you"
by some shrink who proudly displayed his diploma upside-down.

#9 Do you have problems being called out when you screw up?
Not at all provided that if I see something and say something about it the people I call out can also handle it. I hate raid leaders, officers, and anyone else for that matter who will happily tell you how you stood in fire, didn't taunt at stacks, are pulling low dps, or any other number of issues that arise in raids, but get ultra defensive when the shoe is on the other foot.

You guys didn't ask for it, however, I wanted to provide a screenshot of my UI. When I was part of some recruitment teams in guilds I like knowing what any possible recruit saw. How they set up their UI to me said a lot about their understanding of the game.

[url=https:
//flic.
kr/p/poe8eT:380ntvj1]Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS >jpg[/url:380ntvj1][url=https:
//flic.
kr/p/poe8eT:380ntvj1]My Ui[/url:380ntvj1] by [url=https:
//www.
flickr.
com/people/128089759@N02/:380ntvj1]tomryan0[/url:380ntvj1], on Flickr

Bushie

Back to top Go down

Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS Empty Re: Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS

Post by Iffi Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:32 am

Thanks for your application, the minions will be with your shortly.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 am

565, not bad I think higher than some of the people on the bench currently. His answers are fine, how his logs look?

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Angelofdeáth/Hunter/DPS Empty Re: New applicant

Post by Wreqtangle Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:25 am

The problem with the is that it is outdated and irrelevant. Its an LFR log from 2 tier ago that was taken on the 24th. I wouldn't be comfortable making an assessment on this. His Damage taken is low, he rotation is fine, but context is key. I would prefer to bring him into wing 3 Flex, just do Malk, and judge based on that.

Wreqtangle
Performance Review

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:47 pm

I think that's a good idea. I'd be down for flex malk

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content