Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
Tonight's Roster 8/31 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
Tonight's Roster 8/31 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
Tonight's Roster 8/31 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
Tonight's Roster 8/31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
Tonight's Roster 8/31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
Tonight's Roster 8/31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
Tonight's Roster 8/31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
Tonight's Roster 8/31 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
Tonight's Roster 8/31 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

Tonight's Roster 8/31

4 posters

Go down

Tonight's Roster 8/31 Empty Tonight's Roster 8/31

Post by Wreqtangle Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:40 am

Shouldn't we make an announcement as to who we want on for tonight?

Wreqtangle
Performance Review

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Roster 8/31 Empty Re: Tonight's Roster 8/31

Post by Iffi Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:54 pm

What!11

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Just kidding, I figured we would just make a roster on the fly, Obviously

Iffi
Wreq
Surf
Sav

but the dps we can kinda bring as we see fit... ish

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Slater and I had planned on making a roster for tonight's raid to help out. Unfortunatey I got super busy with this weekends wedding and ran out of time as I left to come here Friday morning. Our posts last week said that raiders need to be online regardless of having a roster posted. Pick a group of solid raiders that are online at raid time and go to it. If someone keeps dying to bad just deal them out for someone else online and continue. Having dalek and molley on group for spoils would be ideal for teleports but depends what strat you guys are gonna use.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Slater Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:52 pm

It would have been nice to figure out who needs what from each boss (excluding WF items) since this will most likely be the last time we kill these bosses on heroic for a few weeks.

Like Cheeko said, raiders should be online and ready to go so you should have your pick of the litter. I may or may not be home at some point during the raid (between 8-9pm est) so I could fill in near the end of the night but don't rely on me being there.

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreqtangle Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 am

Ok so looking back at last night I wanted to just high light some things from a review I did of the logs, the first 6 bosses we super smooth an there was nothing to really report on those. The one thing i can report on from the first set of bosses was Carrasu. Over-all he did fine, not a big sample size, but his DPS is quite low for his iLvl. What i attribute to that is Low up-time on serpent sting and black arrow, as well as over lapping lock and load procs. He is also still survival which is sub optimal for his gear score.

Now to what really happened, Ill start with Malk. Every death on that fight was due to hitting an orb and then. the Orb into soaking a pool happens now and then, which cause thriving to die. But we also get instances of Orb into seismic smash, this not only deals more damage than the former, but is avoidable on both parts. this happened with Glacie. The Malk wipe was probably due to people getting used to 25m.

NOW TO DARK SHAMAN (we wiped 6 on this btw) [Disclaimer: we didn't open the cage for the 10% DR]. Falling Ash was the biggest culprit in this fight due to not having the 10% DR. But i think the main thing to take away from the fight is to save your Big cool-down to when you need it most. All too many times you get hit with falling ash and a iron prison. Hunters need to realize that Aspect of the iron hawk is 10% DR, you dont need to do anything for iron prison beyond that. Mages need to not alter time into shit. There were NOT that many instances of people taking avoidable damamge. Across all of our wipes people only got hit by tornadoes MAX 3 times, and iron tomb 1 time (that is pretty ok). Foul Geyser killed a couple of people which should never happen (Thriving twice, Sav once). But like i said the main take away was over lapping mechanics (prison + ashe was the main killer, but stupid shit like prison + tornado did happen a couple of times).

DPS Highlights, Glacie and Thriving were on low end for most fights. Dalek did great, Jillumz put up with being melee and shit, Birdi impressed, ashe was a glass cannon (good damage, died a lot)

I can go over logs in further details on particular players if need be.

Wreqtangle
Performance Review

Back to top Go down

Post by Slater Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Six wipes on Dark Shamans? That's really disappointing to say the least. That should be an easy one shot at this point.

It's disappointing that the same people are making the same mistakes this many months into SoO. It's a good thing that we have a much larger bench than we used to. The TL;
DR of your post Wreq is unfortunately not new information (other than Birdi).

On the plus side, we're in a great position for tonight. We should 1 shot Thok and have a lot of time to work on Siegecrafter/Paragons. Hopefully Siegecrafter goes smoothly now that you guys have killed it once and we have a stronger roster than we did for the first kill.

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:53 pm

What I said last night was, if people can't avoid mechanics and use cool-downs getting to 100 won't change that.

I get Wreq that you think well this isn't the core group but it is. Every person there last night wants to raid Mythic. Like Birdi said afterwords the mages died damn near every fight.

Nazgrim was fun, blowing lust @ 20% I think it was and burning him through Defensive. Malk was pretty good considering the derping and Spoils was fun even though I was basically afk the whole fight.

Slater we doing the AOE fuckfest comp for Siege that you planned last week?

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down