Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
Roster for tonight EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
Roster for tonight EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
Roster for tonight EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
Roster for tonight EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
Roster for tonight EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
Roster for tonight EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
Roster for tonight EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
Roster for tonight EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
Roster for tonight EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

Roster for tonight

4 posters

Go down

Roster for tonight Empty Roster for tonight

Post by Slater Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:13 am

Here's sort of what I was thinking for a roster tonight but obviously you guys can make changes based on who shows up on time and stuff.

Siegecrafter:

Tanks: Wreq, Iffi
Healers: Sav
Dps: Mirez, Slayne, Jilliumz, Birdi, Surf, Ashe, ?

Belts are going to be fucked tonight since Carrasu just posted that he won't be raiding until like WoD. And Schloop won't be on tonight either. Mirez will also most likely be late. That leaves Bushie (Angel), Glacie, or that new priest (he's shadow and disc) for that 10th spot... Not sure how this will work. Might have to do anti-mines and tank Siegecrafter over near the belt. At least until I get online. Or just don't even start the raid until I get on. I feel like we had a bigger bench than this.

This is why I don't post rosters, everything gets fucked on Sundays.

Paragons:

Tanks: Iffi, Wreq
Healers: Sav, new priest
Dps: Mirez, Slayne, Jilliumz, Slater, Birdi, new priest or Ashe

Garrosh we could try 2 healing to prevent some silly deaths and just make everything safer with the extra CDs. Not sure if you want to be there at all Iffi, as tank or dps?

Tank: Wreq
Healers: Sav, new priest
dps: Mirez, Slayne, Jilliumz, Birdi, Slater, Surf, Ashe

Thoughts?

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Roster for tonight Empty Re: Roster for tonight

Post by Slater Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am

Plans are messed up again...

Birdi can't make it tonight, no Carrasu, Slayne may be late due to dinner, Mirez may be late.

It's not possible to do Siegecrafter without any hunters and without me. Plus it's possible that our highest dps people won't be on at the start of raid.

Options would be to start late, start a fresh clear, not raid at all tonight and start at Siegecrafter tomorrow.

Super frustrating, I'd rather pull a Carrasu and not raid until WoD at this point.

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreqtangle Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:54 pm

I'm fine with anything, I lean towards starting late tonight though. but i really dont care either way

Wreqtangle
Performance Review

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:51 pm

Mirez and Slayne are Canadian so I was expecting something coming up considering you guys have your "
iwannapretendtobemurican"
holiday. Can't blame them.

I don't see a post from Birdi, whats the problem?

I don't care either way, gives me more time to play with the application form and setting up a fresh reinstall of the forums for Monday night.

We should have gone 25m for this week to try and crank out a few more recruits openraid.us has barely any SoO runs this week we would have been inundated. Hindsight is 20/20.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreqtangle Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Honestly let's just cancel. Either way we can't start until slater gets on, plus the belts will still be fucked

Wreqtangle
Performance Review

Back to top Go down

Post by Slater Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Yeah I don't know how the belts will work with only me there. You'd have to tank him closer to the belts and do anti-mines and given that we haven't tried that strat in months it will just lead to fail.

I hate having to cancel a raid but I don't see how we can kill Siegecrafter with the people available tonight.

Going to make it extremely difficult to kill Garrosh tomorrow but oh well. Everyone goes on and on about they want to kill Garrosh and get mounts/heroic BOAs and then when it comes time to raid something in RL comes up and they bail or they play like shit all night and blame everyone else. It's annoying and I'm tired of it.

Birdi was called into work tonight apparently. He told Cheeko about it today I guess. My response was "
Why aren't these idiots posting on the forums?"

I'm really starting to not want to raid lead in WoD. Tired of putting in the effort in coming with strats and rosters only to have dickheads cancel on the day of the raid. Why should I/we work so hard when others put in nothing and expect to be rewarded?

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreqtangle Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:06 pm

So should we just cancel it? Ppl will step up come Tuesday so I wouldn't put too much credence in what's happening now, it's SoO exhaustion. Let's just come in tomorrow and see how hard we can push I kind of wanna end on a high note. We will have a huge influx come Tuesday

Wreqtangle
Performance Review

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:08 pm

This is exactly what I have been saying man. Your too important in this guild to just burn the fuck out over this shit. All this pressure and stress over getting someones Cutting Edge... it is not worth it. Soon as Garrosh was dead it should have gone into w.t.f. ever mode till 6.0.

Tink said the same shit as soon as I said we're missing people, "
They are constantly bitching about wanting things but raid night, everything sides raiding is all of a sudden more important."

I get the job thing, I really do. I get the holiday shit too, but fuck me man seriously some fucking warning instead of the fucking day of, would be peachy.

IMO, Cancel. Go in tomorrow and if the stars align great, if shit goes sideways... Nobody to blame but ourselves.

6.0 Things will pick-up with recruitment. We are in a good position as the highest progression/time invested group on realm. People notice that. We will recruit better, dedicated players and we will roflstomp fucking WoD.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slater Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Yup, I think cancelling is the way to go tonight. If we don't get Garrosh tomorrow night and anyone complains they'll get some rage from me about it. Other than my month away I was here every week on time and ready to kill shit. I dodge the saw blades, I use Defensive CDs, I pull my own weight.

I don't understand why people tell Cheeko that they'll be away instead of using the forums. Especially when Cheeko won't even be here tonight! What if Cheeko wasn't able to get a hold of any us and then at raid time we're like "
WTF where is everyone?"
We have a late/absent thread for a reason.

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Just for good measure... fuck.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:16 pm

It's because I'm so friendly and approachable. Mabey I should start dropping some cheeko rage from the tot glory days of the cheeko dictatorship. Would probably blow people's minds if they heard one of my rage sessions.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Slater Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:33 pm

Haha Probably. I really don't want to be the kind of raid leader that has to yell and scream at people to get them to do their jobs but sometimes our people make it really difficult not to yell.

As long as I don't hear any complaining if we don't get Garrosh tomorrow night things will be alright. But we do need people posting on the forums, preferably before the day of the raid.

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:01 pm

I changed the guild note to reflect no raid, see you manana.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down