Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to?

+10
Lutrinae
Schlup
Wreqtangle
Slater
Deristus
surfandturf
Cheeko
Jilliumz
Glacie
Iffi
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 Empty Re: If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to?

Post by Glacie Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:18 am

[quote="
Jilliumz"
:3cneych2]seems reasonable
I donno...it is a warlock...

Glacie

Back to top Go down

If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to? - Page 3 Empty Re: If your gonna switch what you gonna switch to?

Post by Ashe Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:17 pm

[quote="
Dalek"
:3s8wwgk2]Look, guys and gals and monguls (Cheeko)

There's been a lot of conspiracy theories on what WOD mythic and other raid comps are gonna look like. Everyone's has their guesses and their crack pot theories, everyone's asking the questions "
Whose gonna be apart of it?"
"
Am I on the team?"

Really the only question people should be asking: What does Dalek think is gonna happen?

Well Im glad I just asked that question because people, really, the answer is simple.

Warlocks.

Spots 1-20 are gonna be filled with locks, we are going to be recruiting heavily of just pure awesome damage of locks. Tanks are gonna be some sick ass Demo locks while we have a good combination of aff/destro locks. Thats right, no healers no need for them when us locks can avoid all the bad stuff and healing ourselves on the fly.

Sorry to be the one to say this but if you aint lock, you da bench.

How drunk am I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUFKs9TA4BQ

I AM THE LIQUOR

12/10. Would read again.

Ashe

Back to top Go down

Post by Saveryn Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:17 pm

It's been said but I'll make it official.

Saveryn - Resto Druid

Saveryn
Events

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:16 am

[quote="
Saveryn"
:fj235olh]It's been said but I'll make it official.

Saveryn - Resto Druid

I want to have druid bebes.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum