Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
Raid this week (3/30-3/31) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
Raid this week (3/30-3/31) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
Raid this week (3/30-3/31) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
Raid this week (3/30-3/31) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
Raid this week (3/30-3/31) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
Raid this week (3/30-3/31) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
Raid this week (3/30-3/31) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
Raid this week (3/30-3/31) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
Raid this week (3/30-3/31) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

Raid this week (3/30-3/31)

Go down

Raid this week (3/30-3/31) Empty Raid this week (3/30-3/31)

Post by Slater Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:26 pm

Hey all,

Last week was the first week in a long time where we had more than enough guildees to raid and it was awesome. Being able to down the first 8 pretty easily with a few new recruits in the raid was pretty impressive! Even more impressive was the fact that I didn't completely suck at tanking or dpsing!

I'm hoping that we continue the success this week by downing the first 8 (or 9) on Sunday night so that we have plenty of time to work on Heroic Spoils on Monday. We definitely have the gear and the ability to progress further, just need more time to work on the later bosses.

With that said I wanted to remind people of a few things and give everyone a heads up in regard to a few changes coming up. Obviously with a 6 hour per week raid schedule we have to make sure that most of that time is spent killing bosses or working on new stuff. We can't be spending that time: Waiting for someone to log in AFTER the raid was supposed to start, waiting for people to get pots/flasks/food/gems/etc from the Gbank, not listening to mumble (especially when I'm giving out instructions on who is doing what), talking jive turkey as we roll up to a boss.

Most of this stuff is common sense when raiding, especially at a high level, so I shouldn't even have to say it.

On a more positive note, we now have more than 10 raiders! haha This means we shouldn't have any more nights where we have to pug but it does mean that we'll have to start sitting people. I'm going to be rotating people in and out on a per week basis. And of course some weeks people will miss a raid so we'll be able to bring in others.

This week's raid roster will be:

Iffi
Wreqt
Saveryn
Surfandturf
Schloop
Dalek
Cheeko
Glacie
Jilliumz
Maphew

Sorry for the late notice, I'll post next week's roster much sooner so people can alternate arrangements if they wish.

The goal for this week is to kill at least Nazgrim on Sunday night and work on Spoils as much as possible on monday night. We may or may not full clear monday night depending on timing and how Spoils going.

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down