Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic)

4 posters

Go down

Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) Empty Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic)

Post by Gailadora Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi.

So I was poking around, talking to a few people as well and I found a video showing a slightly different way to handle the Quake/Fire on Twin Orgon as well as breaking down the fight in mythic too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdEKSTDpAcA

It's similar to the idea we do now to avoid one of the weapons however, they keep the bosses in the middle until Quake begins, then they drag Pol to just the other side of the weapon. They don't have to deal with the weapon closest to them and they only have to dodge one fire from the other weapon that is extremely predictable and comes through the raid. Then they just position themselves to miss the other fires. Right now we are doing fine on Heroic but we still have a lot of chaos during the quake, so thought this might be an idea to help for mythic difficulty.

Gail

Gailadora

Back to top Go down

Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) Empty Re: Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic)

Post by Deristus Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:12 am

Deristus
Site Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/deristus

Back to top Go down

Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic) Empty Re: Quake/Fire strategy for Twin Orgon (mythic)

Post by Cheeko Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:44 am

I almost spit coffee all over my computer. That video is amazing and made me so happy.

2 MLG 4 U

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bushie Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:17 am

I don't see what it does though, you have to know based off where the axes land the "
safe zones"
so its not like in an instant the average person can be like AHA, I shall move here and be safe after i run through this gap!!!

Bushie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:50 am

The safe zones are 100% predictable.

You are right that the average person cannot see this... That is why the "
average person"
runs lfr. This is a mythic raid group, and if people aren't able to see the predictable pattern that the fire makes with the gaps and safe zones, then this is not the right group to be in.

Just making a general statement based on your comment Bushie, not directing this at you specifically.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down