Sadistic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Latest topics
» WoD Raider Late/Absent Thread
Mythic Roster EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am by Snipedpewpew

» Raiding Mindset
Mythic Roster EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm by Deristus

» Normal Blackrock Foundry
Mythic Roster EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm by Damaged

» Heroic Oregorger Video Guides
Mythic Roster EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:51 am by Cheeko

» Checking in
Mythic Roster EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am by Bushie

» Completely unrelated to the game, but...
Mythic Roster EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm by Sophye

» ADDON- Thogar Assist
Mythic Roster EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm by Cheeko

» Great Sadness
Mythic Roster EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm by Lutrinae

» WoL
Mythic Roster EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 pm by Deristus

Keywords

Mythic Roster

4 posters

Go down

Mythic Roster Empty Mythic Roster

Post by Cheeko Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:07 am

Work in progress and can change but just wanted to throw something in here

Tanks
1. Muskwa- Paladin
2. Rahkan- Warriorr

Heals
1. Surf- Shaman
2. Sav- Druid
3. Crazy- Priest
4. Lutrinae - Shaman (Monk possibly next week)
5. Deristus- Paladin

Dps
Melee
1. Cheeko- Warrior
2. Kyraci- Monk
3. Aleria- Rogue
4. Jillz- Paladin

Ranged
5. Iffa- Spriest
6. Mav- Spriest
7. Wreq- Mage
8. Julita- Elemental Shaman
9. Damaged- Warlock
10. Sniped- Hunter
11. Birdi- Hunter
12. Bushie- Hunter
13. Gailadora- Druid

Subs
1. Oboku- Warrior
2. Colette- DK
3. Monsterdk- DK

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Mythic Roster Empty Re: Mythic Roster

Post by Slater Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:15 pm

I haven't been around to play with some of the new people that joined while I was in Iceland (Lutrinae, Animated, Thriving, Yez, Carrasu, Sephel, Bojangles, Enigma) so other than the 25 mans my experience is limited.

The 25 man probably isn't the best judge of a person's ability because we were more focused on just keeping everything moving as efficiently as possible but I haven't seen anything that's impressed me from most of the new people. Numbers are low, didn't seem like they were overly familiar with the fights, etc. Birdi, Molley, and Enigma were impressive (other than Molley's attendance of course) but beyond that I have my doubts about the new people. I get that they are all most likely well below our ilvl but to me that says that they didn't put in the effort this tier. Who's to say that they'll put in the effort in WoD?

Maybe I'm being overly cynical about it but I'd feel more comfortable if the additional people we add to the raid team are people who are as progressed as we are now if not completely done with SoO. I know that's a tall order to fill but I think if we want to hit the ground running in WoD that's what we're going to need.

Would be nice if we had the alt army available to keep doing those 25 mans while at the same time working on 10 man progression because the 25 man was a really good way to get our name out there and meet good people.

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Slater Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood but damn that roster thread is pissing me off. All of these people thinking that they're getting a raid spot who aren't currently raiders or thinking that they can just play whatever the hell they want with no concern for raid comp. Let's bring 10 druids, 5 rogues, and 5 warriors and see how far we get in Mythic.

I don't want to say to someone "
You have to play this class/spec period"
but people do need to realize that we can't roll into Mythic with a ton of melee or like 5 of one class (even if it is a super hybrid like druids).

I guess this goes back to being more communicative as far as us saying "
You are raiding with us in Mythic"
or "
This is the raid comp we want as far as role makeup goes"
or "
You suck at avoiding the bad now as a ranged dps, what makes you think you would better at avoiding the bad as a melee dps?"

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Thriving has been solid dps for his ilvl and a solid player despite some deaths here and there.

Carrasu is alright as a hunter but his dps is low. Need to look into it.

Yez is 570 ilvl so thats affecting his dps, but survivability was better then most.

Lutrinae looked good hps wise. Died quite a few times so that needs to change but didnt have any heroic raiding experience.

Animated didnt really impress me much at all. Numbers were low and showing up late on the first night wasn't good.

Bojangles hasn't raided with us at all. Just a guardian druid who is interested in joining us.

Sephel is Glacies wife. Has 0 heroic raiding experience but is clearly good enough to tank mythic in 6.0 at ilvl 530 because reasons.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreqtangle Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Thriving = B+
Carrasu = B-
Yez = B- (I need to look more into his logs but he was the lowest damage taken in one of our runs, his dps is just shit for 570)
Lutrinae = B (Kept up with Sav on most fights, Im not much of a judge for healers)

The rest IDK

Ill play anything

Wreqtangle
Performance Review

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:12 pm

From what I have been told Lutrinae has raided heroics every expac except this one.

[quote="
Cheeko"
:3d9f6tn7]
Sephel is Glacies wife. Has 0 heroic raiding experience but is clearly good enough to tank mythic in 6.0 at ilvl 530 because reasons.

Thanks man you actually put a smile on my face.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 am

Updated with ww monk joining us and also possible recruits section.

Carrasu has for a while mentioned he is more comfortable on a tank/healer and has mained a holy pally for years so I'm down for giving that a trial as we have a strong healer core and we need a holy pally anyways.

Yez is able to play either rogue or hunter so we can have him switch if we have too many melee.

Going to talk to Enigma this week and see if he's down to raid 6.0.

At this point we need a priest healer to finish up the roster and also any exceptional range dps as well.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:39 pm

I could go holy and that would open up a dps slot, I mean obviously I am leveling as Shadow. Just throwing that out there. Also, if this cogentco.com lag shit does not get fixed idk wtf I will be doing.

Swapping to holy and including Kiraci as Ele gives us this and one dps slot left:

[url=http:
//raidcomp.
mmo-champion.
com/?c=uoohnv6dskliqcmx8pc000000000000000000000:3rhgrr89]Clickies[/url:3rhgrr89]

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreqtangle Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:50 pm

I Like how you set me to arms warrior, im gonna play W/E warrior does to most DPS haha

Wreqtangle
Performance Review

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Lol it wasn't intentional I just went down the list and randomly specced, did both mages frost since fire and arcane are total shit currently in beta. I was random with the locks too not sure which will play which though I think Demo is currently the bees knees and aff and destro are like WTF!!11

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:20 pm

I did a flex garrosh with Monsterflex (hunter ive been talking to) and he ripped me up again on that. Talked to him about joining aftterwards and he said unfortunately he can't bring his main hunter in but would love to raid with us.

He said he can bring his other hunter, lock, blood dk, guardian druid, or holy priest to raid with us anytime

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:39 pm

I would rather have a dedicated core person than another Schloop. Nothing against Schloop, but we need people on their mains here not people on alts where we are the less prioritized guild. I don't want to hear, "
Sorry guys my main's guild needs me."

my 2 pennies.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slater Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Yeah I'm kind of the same as Iffi. Not everyone will be like Schloop of course but I don't want to feel like we're playing second fiddle to another guild.

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreqtangle Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Well the issue with Schloop is that he is in a top 8 US guild, so his progression is super important. If this guy is able to make every raid what does it matter. The only real issue i see is that he might not commit as much (doing dailies, rep, w/e). I do agree though that i would prefer mains

Wreqtangle
Performance Review

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Well Wreq, Schloop said he could make our raids when he apped and then it was late or flat out missing raids damn near his entire time with us. Lately he has been better but IMO We can find someone else rather than possibly have to deal with shit like that again. Why sell ourselves short coming out the gate. I get this guy is a good player and all that but if he doesn't want to join then I think we should pass, in the end, it's Slater's call, just felt I should throw my coppers in since it would become a discussion at some point.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:02 pm

The difference between Schloop and this hunter is that Schloop had a raid night that was the same as ours... The sunday night was their groups overflow night to clean up if they didnt finish on fri/sat.

This hunter raids tuesday/wednesday/thursday, so we wouldnt have the issue come up where he is missing a raid night because he is with his guild.

Also I have seen him both in heroic scenarios and raid settings and he cleaned up everytime.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Iffi Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Well in the end the call would be Slateroo's since he is the RL. Cheeko gets them, Slater pimps them, Wreq berates them. Surf and I chill and make funny noises.

If this new hunter gets in this would bring us to 20 roster'd for 6.0.

Iffi
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slater Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Is the list in the OP up to date? I see a few spots open. Don't forget to remove Animated as well.

I'm still unsure about this hunter but willing to give him a tryout. I suppose as long as everyone knows that we are basically always recruiting so they need to perform we'll be okay.

Slater
Dalek's Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:07 am

I was referring to monsterflex (ilvl 587 beast mode hunter I'm trying to recruit).

Schloop was looking through the hunters logs that app'd and said they were alright. He seems a little inconsistent though that comes with not having played in a while. His stat priority is completely wrong, on one fight he had 95% uptime on serpent sting but was at like 60/90 bestial wrath or kill command I forget which (I'll go through logs again) then on anther fight he had much lower serpent sting uptime but hit 43/45 bestial wrath or kill command.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Updated possible recruits.

Talked to Monsterflex tonight and he mentioned he had a few friends that he brought to that guild. Lock/mage/resto druid and him on hunter. Ive put the names in the section and they have logs on warcraft logs under late crew cenarius (warcraftlogs for you wreq!)

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeko Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 am

Updated the mythic roster in this post for Glacie and Ashe leaving and Colette joining.

Cheeko
Raid Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down